Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Seafarer Wife's Prayer

Almighty Father, please take care of him while he's away,
For I know, if there's  another way, he would  love to stay.
Guide him always, as he fulfills his mission,
To be successful in his chosen profession.

Lord, bless him good health and keep him safe.
Protect him through the variable weather across  the seas.
Continue to guide him to win the challenges he might face along his journey.

Though he is strong, help him, oh Lord, in every way.
Thank you for helping us surpass all  life's trials.
You are the center of our relationship,
Although, I am confident knowing that
we have lots of love and faith for one another,
Lead us still NOT into temptations whenever,
wherever we may be.

I will stay and patiently wait for his return.
Please bring him back  into my arms safely.
Lord, all I am asking is to keep him under your care;
In whatever place he may be, be it on land or at sea.
In Jesus's name, I pray. Amen.



Images source: pinoy-ofw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment