Tuesday, April 03, 2012

La Cuisine Francaise


The internet deals that keeps on popping out in my emails has given us a chance to try to explore different food cuisines in the metro without hurting our budget. Thanks to CashCash Pinoy for a lunch buffet deal of php299.00 only.
 day time ambiance

Further, it gave us the opportunity to bond with each other during hubby's very limited stay in Manila. 
I am not a die-hard fan of French cuisine until I came along with La Cuisine Francaise at G/Lvl. Paseo Parkview Condo, cor. San Agustin, Bel-Air in Makati, City where the price and coziness meet the taste.

the lunch food buffet station
ready to satisfy our food cravings
the wine station at the back drop
Indeed, sneaking out for a lunch date was a very gratifying experience leaving us a pocket friendly taste of  the French cuisine in a very comfy and homey setting. I hope that someday, I can spend an evening with my close circle of friends here for an  intimate evening of laughter and fun listening to good music... Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment